What have you done today to make a lasting difference?
Every day, our people make decent homes available to those who need them most. They make it possible for thousands to take that first vital step towards bigger and better things.
Could you help them make a lasting difference?
When was the last time your work made you feel proud?
It’s an amazing feeling to go home at the end of the day, knowing that someone’s life is better thanks to you.
Our people experience it every day. And so could you.
How many lives could you change?
There’s no under-estimating the good that our people can do. Every day, our team changes thousands of lives for the better.
With your help, who knows how many more they could transform?
Thanks for taking time to visit our careers site. Here, you can find out more about us, what we do and what working for us is like.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of social housing, we can offer careers with scope and purpose, not to mention an exciting future.
We’ve got a strong ethos and we’re growing fast – fresh talent is always welcome.
Whoever they are, wherever they come from, our people all work towards a common goal. See what they have to say...
Making a difference
We want the work we do to have a lasting impact. Discover how our team change lives every day.
You can expect plenty of job satisfaction. But there's plenty more on offer too.
- Register speculatively
- Gas ChargehandLocation: Chichester. Salary: circa £31,000 Full time. Permanent.
- Lead 2nd Line Service Technical AnalystLocation: Long Lane, London Bridge. Salary: circa £29,000. Full time. Permanent.
- Lettings OfficerLocation: Minster, Peterborough. Salary: circa £22,814 per annum, pro rata. Full time. Fixed Term Contract. Duration: 6 months
- Production Team Leader for Electrical and GasLocation: Chichester. Salary: circa £32,000 Full time. Permanent.
- Prodution Team Leader General AdministrationLocation: Chichester Salary: circa £30,035 Full time. Permanent.